Sunday, December 13, 2015

Christmas Tree

Portia POV
I stir in bed wrapping myself in the blankets stretching my sore body from the activities of last night. It’s the first day of Ellen’s mini vacation and because she works too much we haven’t been able to put up our Christmas tree. Yesterday I bribed her into helping me put it up.
I turn behind me and find Ellen still in deep sleep but am surprised to find her half-covered naked body tempting me. She is a light sleeper I might have wore her out that much if she hasn’t woken up from how chilly it’s this morning. I reach across the bed, snuggle close to her running my hand up and down her stomach and see how even asleep her body reacts to my touch.
I move on top of her and kiss my way down to her navel, I look up and see how her breathing has become laboured. Moving under the blankets in between her legs I smile to myself when I see I have full access to her. I wrap my hands around her thighs, part her lips with my fingers and lick her slit a few times making her legs jolt at the action I’m performing on her. I pay closer attention to her entrance and slide my tongue inside her.
“Mhmm-” Ellen moans as she tries to move her hips trying to get my tongue deeper “-like that, please more-” she gasps when I enter two fingers and I suck her clit into my mouth. Her hand goes on my head putting pressure on it and I insert another finger into her pumping in faster. “Oh my- I'm about to-” her legs tighten around my head as she comes hard, I clean her up and make my way up her body caressing everywhere I touch.
“Hi gorgeous, you taste amazing” I lick my lips showing her.
“Come here baby, that was a nice way to be waken by” she holds me tight against her.
“I hope you enjoyed that because you promised we would make our tree today”
“I did?”
“You did so come on” I try get out of her arms but she tightens her grip around me.
“I didn't repay you”
“Later. I. Promise” I say in between kisses. “After we make our Christmas tree I'll be your gift” I wink.
“Let's go make that tree then” we both get up and I try keep my hands to myself when I see her completely naked in front of me. “Like what you see?”
“Very” I breathe out.
“We can leave the tree for later, right now I have something else in mind”
“You promised” I mutter against the lips that I love so much.
“I want to make love to you instead of making a tree baby” I gulp at her words.
“But Ellen-” she shuts me up by attacking my neck with her lips. I groan at the hickey she is probably making and I can't help but give in to her touch.
--------------
“Portia you know we have to go shopping for the tree and the ornaments right?” she tells me as we take a seat to have lunch.
“No last week I did she shopping. Good try at trying to get away with not making it today baby”
“Me? What are you talking about honey? Why would I try such a thing?” she says looking at me straight in the eye pretending to be serious but fails and we both start laughing.
“I love you Ellen”
“I love you too baby, let's go make that tree. I can't wait to have my gift” I choke on my water and blush at her comment.
“You're blushing” she giggles.
“Am not”
“Are too. I win, now where you put the things?” I roll my eyes at her always getting away with everything.
“They are in your office, I am surprised you didn't notice them”
“I haven't been in there for a while maybe that's why” she chuckles. We take the tree and the bags full of ornaments, now we have to find somewhere in the house to put it up.
“Where should we put it?”
“Back in the office and do it tomorrow” she jokes but I don't laugh and her smile disappears. “I'm kidding don't get upset baby, let's put it in the living room alright?”
“I'm not upset I'm kidding too” I give her wink.
“You got me there. Come on” I grab the bags again and follow her to the living room, when I see her looking around the room I take that as a hint.
“No Ellen we are not rearranging the furniture, we are making the tree not the whole house”
“But baby this sofa would look better on that side and that one over here” she tries to convince me into letting her move them.
“I said no honey, we'll move them after the holidays alright?”
“Fine” she gives me a pout she knows I can't resist.
“Don't give me that look Ellen, if I let you then you'll be too tired to make the tree with me”
“I had to try baby, you get away with everything you know”
“No, you do but I have my ways to talk you out of something” I giggle when she shakes her head. “We don't have all day baby come on.” We put the tree together and plug it in a corner of the living room for anyone who visits can see it, luckily I got us one that has lights already.
“Darling it’s not finished yet” I say when she tries to sneak out to the kitchen.
“Why don’t you decorate it and I can just watch you?”
“Because you promised baby…” I frown and pretend to be upset.
“Ok, ok you win I’ll help you honey” I smile to myself when I know I got my way. She comes walking to me and wraps her arms around me “I can’t say no to you and you use it against me, so unfair” she whispers in my ear.
“Yet you still love me” I whisper back “come on let’s finish it” we walk to the bags and take everything out to put them on the tree.
“Are we done?” she takes a few steps back to look at our tree.
“We need to put the star and we are done. You put it since you are taller” basically we are the same height but she likes when I say she's the tall one.
“No come here I'll carry you and you put it baby”
“You'll hurt your back Ellen”
“I won't it's ok, grab the star and I'll pick you up” she wraps her arms around my waist and I put the star, now the tree looks great.
“There. Finally we are done” she says falling onto the sofa, she beckons for me to come and I sit on her lap.
“We are but I'm starving. Want to make dinner for us?”
“Oh honey I would if I knew how to cook, if you want I can try”
“No, no that'll be a disaster” I tease her “how about you help me cook and then I'll have you for dessert” I purr in her ear.
“Any other time I would skip dinner but I'm hungry”
“I could have you for dinner too” I pull back and kiss her nose, I notice a slight blush creeping up her cheeks. “Now who's blushing”
“I'm not blushing. I never blush”
“You are don't fight it baby” I get up pulling her with me to the kitchen “help me and we'll finish faster.”
“Yes ma'am, I need my energy to make you mine all night” she wraps her arms again around my waist kissing my neck and I lean back into her shoulder to give her more space.
“Love you baby, thanks for helping me”
“Anything for you darling, I love you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment