Wednesday, December 30, 2015

New York Countdown

Ellen POV
Snuggled up with Portia in my arms watching tv I wonder off in my mind, random thoughts coming to me and I was thinking that after spending Thanksgiving and Christmas home I want to get away from here for the New Year. I want to spend it alone with Portia away from everyone who knows us, I’ve always wanted to go to New York for the ball drop but I can’t do that because of who I am. Everyone would be all over me and I wouldn’t be able to enjoy it like any other normal person would.
“Baby I have an idea” I turn to face her on the sofa when the tv goes to commercials.
“What is it this time Ellen?” she cocks an eyebrow.
“Let’s go to New York for the New Year”
“Are you crazy baby?” she sits up and I can see she is clearly surprised.
“A little bit but I want to spend it with you only, just you and me in Times Square”
“In case you forgot who you are darling no one will leave us alone, we will be hounded down by thousands of people. We won’t be able to-” I cut her off with a kiss, I move on top of her straddling her lap and stare into her beautiful eyes cupping her cheek with my hand lightly caressing under her eye.
“I love you” I whisper leaning in to kiss her neck I could feel her pulse under my tongue. Moving my hands around her back I pull her body closer to me, I need to feel her body pressed against mine. Her hands sneak under my hoodie tickling me as she runs them up and down my stomach. Tugging at it I pull back so she pulls it over my head she kisses my chest reaching behind me to unclasp my bra and I throw my head back when she cups my breasts taking my right nipple into her mouth.
“Let’s do it baby, let’s go to New York” she looks up at me with excitement in her eyes.
“Yeah?”
“I go anywhere you want me to darling” she rests her chin on my chest while I run my fingers through her hair.
“Then we leave tomorrow honey, now where were we?” I push her back and try to take off her sweater. She delicately enters her hand into my sweatpants making me groan when she rubs me over my boxers.
“You’re so wet-”
“That’s what you do to me Portia” I take off her bra massaging her breasts paying closer attention to her nipples and I roll them between my fingers earning myself a moan.
“Fuck Ellen” she breathes out leaning back against the sofa.
“Oh I intend to baby” I lean again and take her lips forcing my tongue to play with hers, she hissed when I bit lightly on her lip. Her eyes stare into mine as she tries to flip us over so we are laying with her on top of me, sitting up she hooks her fingers on the waistband of my pants taking them off with my boxers leaving me naked in front of her.
“You’re so sexy” she hovers above me placing light kisses all over my body as she goes down smiling mischievously. Before I know it she has me squirming under her as she pushes into me faster rubbing my clit with her thumb. I pull her down so she is on me and I wrap my legs around her applying pressure on her hips.
“Port- baby I'm-” I can't finish the sentence before I explode around her fingers. Letting my head fall back against the cushion of the sofa she lays on me, her whole body covering mine.
“I love to listen to your heart beat”
“It only beats for you baby” I pull her face to kiss her soft lips my arms holding her tight against me.
“We're going to New York huh?”
“We don't have to if you don't want to”
“I want to I just hope no one recognizes us” giving me one last kiss she gets up and I do the same. We have to get things ready for our little trip.
“Baby, we will be in huge coats and scarves. We'll wear those New Year hats and glasses, who would know it's us when everybody will be dressed like that?”
“Maybe you are right. You better be otherwise you're not getting any for New Year” she looks me up and down as I'm still naked “that would be such a shame” she grins and I'm sure my face is red.
“I better be right then” her laugh fills the room as the tries to pick up our clothes since it's time to sleep but I can't do that yet. I have to make some calls to have the airplane ready for tomorrow in the afternoon. Luckily we don't have to pack many things since it's only for a day or two.
----------------------------
“Ready baby?” I take her hand in mine before we walk out of the car to get in the airplane. I doubled check we had our coats, I don't think stores are open today to buy new ones. I'm not a big fan of flights but with Portia by my side I have nothing to worry about.
“Always darling” we get inside taking our seats strapping our seat belts on. As we are taking off I grasp the armrest tight my knuckles turning white. Portia notices and she places her hand over mine, I instantly start to relax.
Once we are allowed to move more freely I pull on her hand so she comes and joins me in my seat. Her hands go around my neck as mine instinctively go to her waist holding her close.
I take the small bag Portia brought with her on the plane and take out the iPad I saved some episodes of our favorite show to pass the five hour flight. I plug the earphones giving her one as I put the spare one in my ear.
“Baby why don't we just watch without the earphones?” she unplugs it and I don't say anything she is probably right, as usual. We only get through two episodes before her hands start wandering around my body and it's hard to focus when she is building up the fire within me.
“Portia- baby what-”
“Don't you want to join the mile high club?” she whispers in my ear sending a shiver down my back.
“I- they'll hear or see us” she gets off of me walking through the small door that separates the crew from the passengers. Five minutes later she comes back wearing a sly smile and I swallow hard as she starts to take her shirt off.
“We're alone for an hour” she licks the shell of my ear giving me goosebumps everywhere. “And I plan to use that time efficiently” lost for words all I do is nod. She runs her hands through my hair pulling it back lightly she attacks my neck with kisses and starts to nibble on it, I could feel the hickey she was giving me.
Soon we are naked with Portia straddling me my senses kick in and I run my hands all over her body. I grab her ass and give it a squeeze as she moans into my neck, I kiss her perfect breasts taking her nipples into my mouth I bite and suck on them. She pulls my head back by my hair forcing her tongue into my mouth and we both moan as we kiss.
She slides her hand down my stomach teasing me, her finger slips between my folds rubbing my clit hard and I almost come at her touch. I guide my right hand to her clit and roll it between my fingers as a response she pushes her fingers into me making me gasp for air.
“I'm close baby” I breathe out, her lips inches away from mine I nibble on her bottom lip as we rock together.
“Come with me-” her voice hitched as she came hard, seconds later I come my orgasm rupturing through my whole body. I rest my head on her chest trying to get my breathing under control.
“I hope we weren't that loud” she giggles as her fingers caress my face lightly. I look up at her pecking her lips “I love you baby.”
“I love you darling. How are we going to get to the hotel? There will be so much traffic”
“Let me worry about that and you just enjoy our time there alright?” We both get dressed before the flight attendant comes and finds us still naked.
“We will land in the next ten minutes, please take a seat and strap on the seat belt” she says politely. I again hold onto the armrest as we start to descend, much like before Portia holds my hand and I forget about my fear for a few seconds.
Getting in the car my nerves set it, what if we do get recognized, what if we can't make it to the hotel, what if- Portia interrupts my train of thought.
“I can't believe we're actually here baby”
“Believe it darling, it'll be an amazing night” I grab her hand and kiss the back of it giving her a wink.
Surprisingly the traffic was not bad considering the fact that they closed up some of the main roads. We make it under an hour to the hotel and the weather has made a significant change, it has started to snow lightly. Since we hadn't had dinner I call up room service, soon we have to make our way through the huge crowd that will gather in Times Square.
“Honey it's time to go, you sure you want to go? We can just spend it here you and I-”
“Now why would we do that when we're in a city like New York?” I shrug “we will go baby, I don't think we will be doing this any other time so let's go have fun” about that she is right, this is a one time thing and I want to enjoy it as much as possible with her.
“In that case let's go, I brought our coats and all that winter clothes so let's hurry” I open the suitcase that is packed with them, we put them on and I grab her hand as we make our way down to the lobby for the car that will take us or at least try to take us as close as possible, it's freezing to even walk five blocks.
“I have never seen so many people together in my life” she says shocked at the huge crowd that soon we will be walking through. We get out of the car and I go buy us a pair of glasses and hats with the numbers of the New Year, we will be less likely to be recognized with these on. I hope.
“Here put them on, we will seem a little more like normal people with those” once we are, I guess disguised, we walk hand in hand to the middle on Times Square. In just under half an hour we will be celebrating the New Year.
It's so hard to walk when people keep pushing against us but we finally make it close enough to where they drop the ball, my legs are freezing cold, I should have worn double pants.
“This is amazing, I can't believe we will get away with this” Portia says close to my ear so no one hears and discover us.
“Me neither” I giggle “it's so cold baby” I start to complain and she rolls her eyes at me.
“Don't start Ellen it's not that bad” she tried so hard to be serious but fails and her lips form a cheeky grin.
“Look” I point to the big screen just a few feet away from us “one minute left” a few seconds later the ball starts to go down. I take her hand in mine pulling both inside my jacket pocket, her hand is so warm and mine is freezing.
“Oh god this is crazy!” Portia says loud as everyone has started to cheer and I could barely hear her. The ball is halfway it's descend and the clock reads it's just a few more seconds before 2016. Thousands of people start to chant the countdown and we both join them.
“Six”
“Five”
“Four” I tighten my grip around Portia's hand, she turns to look at me with so much joy. Her smile said everything she was feeling at that moment.
“Three”
“Two” confetti falls down like rain on us. I wrap my arms around Portia smiling wildly at her I lean closer to her lips and capture them as everyone around us chant “Happy New Year!” Not caring we were in public we continued to make out until I open my eyes slightly to find a camera in front of us. I could see us on the big screen from the corner of my eye as we were being broadcasted to millions of people across the country. My panic sets in and wonder if they will know it’s us, the famous Ellen and Portia.
“Baby relax, we are unrecognizable thanks to these” she points to the hat and glasses I bought earlier. I start to relax as she said when her lips are back on mine.
“So am I getting any?” I bite my lip hoping she will say yes.
“If you are lucky enough-”
“You bet I am, come on let’s go. I have a great idea to start this year with” I tug at her hand making my way back to where we were dropped off earlier. I was expecting that we would have to wait a few minutes for the driver to get here but I am surprised when we find him waiting for us.
“I love you Ellen, thanks for this amazing adventure”
“Thank you for joining me, I love you baby” her hands go around my waist pulling me closer to her, I rest my head on hers which is on my shoulder. I sigh as I kiss her forehead. This trip really was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment