Thursday, December 17, 2015

Secret Santa

Ellen POV
Work is not as hectic as I thought it would be during the holidays, today may be the exception. I make my way to my office wishing everyone I pass a good morning. I'm about to turn the corner to my office when she takes my breath away. She's so beautiful, they way her blonde hair looks today makes her look like a goddess. The outline of her body makes my body crave for her, I stare at those long tanned legs when she walks and sways her hips side to side towards me.
“Good morning Ms. DeGeneres” I hear her say to me softly.
“Portia” I breathe out “good morning but please it's Ellen” her smile warms my heart.
“Ellen” her voice changed from soft to flirty in a matter of seconds. My mouth goes dry when she licks her lips, oh my how much do I want to kiss her. With no other word she walks away and this time I tried not to stare at her nice toned butt. Shaking her out of my head I walk inside putting all my papers in order to go through them in a few minutes. I need my coffee first.
“Here is your coffee Ellen” my secretary places the cup in front of me while I keep going through some paperwork.
“Thanks Sara” I mumble not looking away from my papers.
“You know we are doing a secret Santa between all of us in the office, would you like to join us?”
“Us? Us who?” I take my glasses off leaning back into my chair.
“Caleb, Stacey, Rob, me, you if you join and Portia of course” my head snaps up when I hear her name, a smile creeping up my face, I blush.
“Portia?”
“Yes Ellen, Portia” she knows I like her and she's just teasing me right now “it’s nothing you have to do, besides buying one gift that’s all. It’ll be fun, you need to relax a bit, it’s the holidays come on and maybe you’re lucky and get Portia” she smirks.  I hesitate, I don’t really know most of the people that work for me that well, I won’t know what to get them.
“Alright fine I'll join because Portia is in this, how does this work?”
“Do you have time now to come to the conference room?” I nod forgetting about the papers I have to check and follow close behind through the doors. Everyone is seated around the big table and at the end there is a piece of paper and what seems to be a Christmas hat.
“Good morning everyone” I say taking a seat and Sara sits at the end.
“Ellen agreed to join us this time so we will have a few rules here. To begin, I’ll write everyone’s name and we’ll each draw a name out of the hat” we all seat quietly waiting for her to finish writing and cutting the names throwing them inside the hat. “Ok Ellen you go first.” I put my hand inside mixing the pieces of paper good and picking one out. When I’m about to open it she stops me “wait until everyone has drawn out a name.”
“We can’t know who is giving us the gift?” I ask as I’m unfamiliar with this ‘game’.
“No we reveal that until the day we give them”
“What are the new rules again?” Caleb asks taking a piece of paper out of the hat.
“Oh right, the gifts can’t be alcohol related or naughty ones” everyone groans in disagreement “guys our boss is in this, we have to be a little serious about it” she says looking at me.
“No by all means don’t mind me-”
“Rules are made Ellen, now the price limit is $100 and the gift-giving date will be this Friday. Is everyone ok with that?”
“Good luck with whoever got our boss” Portia jokes, she is the only person I care about what she has to say, even if it’s just about the weather. I love her voice, it always relaxes me when she talks.
“If anyone finds a Porsche for $100 please get me that” everyone laughs but the only laugh that matters to me is Portia’s. I glance at her and she blushes hiding behind her hands, she’s so beautiful.
“Alright everyone open your piece of paper” unfolding the paper I start to get nervous, praying I get Portia or even Sara. I’ll know what to get them more than the others. A sigh of relieve overcomes me when I indeed got Portia, I look at her again and find her looking at me already.
“We only have four days to get the gift? It’ll take me ages” Caleb complains running his hand through his hair and Rob agrees with him. I must admit I’m excited about this, already ideas of what to get Portia come to mind.
“Who else will have trouble finding a gift for their person?” Sara asks, Caleb and Rob both raise their hand simultaneously. “Alright let’s do this, on this piece of paper write some things about you so it helps whoever needs help” she passes the paper and pen around. In Portia’s neat writing I see that she likes to read and chocolates, I can't possibly just buy her a book or a chocolate.
------------------------
I have put off going to the mall to find Portia's gift but tomorrow is Friday, the day we give our gifts. I get out of my car after looking for a parking spot for ages, that always tests my temper. I thought carefully what to buy her and I'll get her a nice box of chocolates to give her in front of everyone else but once we are alone I'll give her my real gift.
“Ellen?” someone taps my shoulder startling me. “I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you” Portia says.
“It's- it's ok” I stumble over my words “how are you?”
“I'm great and you? I never thought I would bump into you here”
“Same. I just came to find a gift for this secret Santa thing” we start walking down the long corridors of the mall.
“You too?” someone running bumps my shoulder making me topple over Portia. “Are you alright?” she holds me by my arms.
“Yeah I'm fine” I look up to find her face closer than I thought and without thinking I close the gap separating us kissing her tenderly. I pull away waiting for a slap that would follow but it never comes. “I'm- I'm sorry, I didn't- sorry” I stutter.
“It's ok Ellen, you're a great kisser” she caresses by lips with her index finger then I realize we are in public and I come back to my senses.
“Have lunch with me?” I ask when we are walking out of the busy mall.
“Don't you have to go back to the office?”
“No I want to have lunch with you, work can wait” I wink at her and she blushes.
“I have to go-” I interrupt her with a kiss.
“Don't worry about that, lunch?” she nods and I pull her with me to my car. I open the door helping her inside and I kiss her hand. Closing the door I make my way to the drivers side. “I'll send someone to get your car don't worry.”
“You're too sweet. How is it that you are single? There has to be someone for you to spoil” her question takes me by surprise and I stay quiet. “I didn't mean to intrude Ellen I'm sorry.” I take her hand in mine pulling it over my leg holding it tightly.
“Don't say sorry, I- uh I- like you Portia…” I park my car and go around to help Portia. She didn't say anything about my confession, I'm scared I said it too soon.
“I like you too Ellen” she pins me against my car crashing her lips on mine. My hands wrap around her waist and hers around my neck pulling me closer. Her tongue licks my bottom lip asking to be let it and I open slightly. We both moan when our tongues touch and swirl together. Pulling away for much needed air we walk together to the little cafe that I like a lot.
------------------------
“Ellen we have everything ready come on” Sara comes into my office waiting for me to follow her.
“Hi beautiful” I whisper in Portia’s ear.
“Hey sexy” taken by surprise she pulls me further into the conference room. “Have dinner with me tonight, my place” I can't help the smile on my face when she winks at me.
“I have a gift for you tonight”
“So do I, I want to kiss you-” no caring everyone will see us I pull her in and capture her lips forcing my tongue into her mouth to play with hers. Sara clears her throat making me pull away.
“Good to see my plan worked” we both blush walking back to everyone “ok who will go first?”
“I'll go” Stacey picks up her present “I got you Rob, merry Christmas, who's next?” they continue until it's my turn and I get nervous.
“I got Portia, merry Christmas” I give her the chocolate box.
“And I got you, merry Christmas Ellen” she hands me a small box which I can't wait to open.
“You can open your gifts people” I rip mine open and find it's a perfect gift, I love it.
“Sorry it's just chocolates but tonight I intend on giving you a better gift” I say softly to Portia so no one will hear us.
“They are perfect, I love these” she takes one into her mouth and I can't help but lick my lips when she licks the chocolate off of her finger. “I hope you like my gift.”
“I do this perfume is my favorite, what time should I come by?”
“Around five? I would love to spend time with you before dinner” her wink makes my legs go weak. Today was an easy day of work, we all enjoyed our little get together and it's time to go home. I only have an hour and a half to spare before I have to go to Portia's place.
As soon as I get home I run to take a shower, I have to be presentable to her. I took way longer than I thought looking for what to wear and I only have thirty minutes to buy a nice wine, find her house and not be late, I hate being late. Trying to get my breathing under control I knock on her door.
“Hey” she whispers “you look sexy” I step into her arms wrapping my left around her waist meeting her in a kiss.
“You look stunning” I say against her lips pecking them again. I'm pulled inside to the living room.
“Wait here I have to go find something” left alone I look around placing the bottle of wine on the table. I love her style, it's similar to mine. Lost in her family pictures I'm startled when she wraps her arms around my waist pulling me closer to her and kissing my neck every now and then. “I love you Ellen, since I laid eyes on you” her words shock me and I tense up but relax when she kisses my neck again. Turning around in her arms I nuzzle her neck my arms wrapped around her.
“I- I have a gift for you” I pull away from her to reach into my pocket taking a small box out. “I hope you like it” I smile anxious for her to open it.
“I love it but you didn't have to Ellen, here this is for you” she hands me a box and I open it eagerly.
“This is amazing, you didn't have to spend that much on this Portia” I kiss her lips.
“Here let me put it on you” she takes off the watch I was wearing and replaces it with the one she gave me, I really do like it.
“Let me help you with this” I take the bracelet from the box and put it on her wrist. It looks even better on her. I lean in and kiss her, my hand cupping her cheek she pushes me back pinning me against the wall, her hands roaming around my body setting it of fire.
“I want you Ellen, I want to make love to you” she whispered against my neck.
“Then take me Portia” I gasp when she bites my neck lightly.
“Are you sure?”
“I'm sure Portia. I love you, I want to be yours, I'm sorry I didn't say it before but I was surprised” she pulls away from my neck looking me straight in the eye kissing my nose.
“Come with me” I follow her until we reach her bedroom latching herself onto me she slides her hands under my jacket brushing over my sensitive breasts letting it fall to the floor. Trying to unbutton my shirt I reach around her pulling the zipper of her dress down her back, it would be easier if she weren't kissing me feverishly.
Once we are both naked laying on her bed with Portia on top of me I move my hands around her perfect body, making sure I touch everywhere. I shudder when she slid down my body to kiss my stomach giving me a sly smile. Her hands reach up around my breasts fondling them rolling my nipples in between her thumb and index finger. I feel I'm about to explode in any minute. Going lower she kisses me above of where I really want her, her tongue snakes out teasing my clit making me squirm under her touch.
“Please- no teasing- please” I practically beg her. Making her way to me again she moves in between my legs and I wrap them around her. My hands instantly go to her body but she pins them above my head grinding her hips against mine I moan her name out loud. My orgasm is building inside me threatening to come in any given moment. She slides her right hand between us inserting two fingers inside me.
“Fuck Portia-”
“I'm trying baby” she breathes out sucking on my bottom lip. Still my right hand pinned above me I can't reciprocate so we come together. Her thumb rubs over my clit while she keeps pumping into me faster and harder, her mouth back around my nipple making the fire within me stronger.
“I'm-” I can't finish my sentence before my orgasm bursts through my body making cry out in pleasure.
“Merry very early Christmas, I love you baby” she says breathless against my chest. Still shaken by my orgasm I just wrap my arms around her kissing the top of her head.
“Best one yet, I love you too and it's your turn baby” I turn us over with whatever strength I have left. I can wait to see if I'll get to spend my next Christmases with her in my arms. I certainty hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment