Monday, December 28, 2015

New Year Girl

Ellen POV
Who knew college could be this stressful? All I want to do is curl up in bed and sleep for a whole week with no one to interrupt or annoy me. I barely have time for myself, I would love to have someone to kiss for the New Year but the one I like doesn’t seem interested in me, I don’t even think she is gay.
“Ellen will you come down with us to the club for New Year?” Matthew, one of my good friends asks while we walk out of the auditorium for a class meeting.
“No I don’t have anyone to go with, what am I going to do by myself while all of you have someone?” my nerves are on peak because of my exams, even if they are over I can’t seem to be able to relax with anything that use to relax me in the past, well maybe one thing but I can’t always do it. I should have gone home for the holidays but who would travel on the busiest dates of the year, certainly not me.
“Chill out El, you should come maybe we find you a girl” I shake my head, I’m not in a mood to be set up with a stranger right now “come on you’ll have fun.”
“I’ll think about it”
“No you know you won’t so tell me now, come on don’t be an ass and come with us”
“Mat I said I’ll think about it, I’ve got to go” I could feel my temper rising every time he kept insisting, I feel I’m about to explode and I walk away before that happens. I make my way to the same path I walk two times a week, I don’t do it often in case I get caught and she thinks I’m stalking her.
Rounding the corner of the building I finally see her engrossed in the book she is holding. Every time that I’ve come to see her she is always reading a book which makes me curious about her. I don’t know nothing about her except that her name is Portia De Rossi, she must be from abroad to have such an exuberant name.
I make sure she can’t see me where I am and sit down on the ground crossing my legs under me. I take out my notebook and pencil and I start to sketch her, I love to do it, it’s a hobby I’ve always had. It doesn’t relax me but it takes things out of my head helping me think clearer.
Once I’m done with my sketch I rip off the paper from the notebook and place it with other ones in a folder I keep with me at all times. I try to listen when a girl comes to her but I’m too far away to make out anything they say, after a few seconds Portia gets up following the girl, I guess it’s time for me to leave too.
----------------------------
“Ellen are you in there?!” I hear Mat banging on the door, I try to ignore him but I know he won’t leave until I open the damn door.
“What the hell do you want?” I open it and I walk back to my bed getting under the warm covers again. I already know why he is here I just don’t want to acknowledge it.
“Get dressed, I won’t let you mop around on the last day of the year. Come on Ellen”
“I’m ok where I am” he pulls the covers off of me, that’s it I had it with him “fuck off Mat! I said I’m not going anywhere!” I pull them back but he doesn’t let me so I curl up in a ball facing the wall.
“El” he sighs and sits on my bed “please come, I don’t want you to be alone. If you don’t go I don’t either, I’ll stay here with you” I could hear him taking his shoes off laying beside me, I ignore him either way he will end up leaving sooner or later.
Thirty minutes have passed and he hasn’t moved a muscle. He probably fell asleep so I carefully turn over to make sure but I find him staring at the ceiling with his hand behind his head. I don’t want him to ruin his night because of my stubbornness.
“Mat go, go have fun with Amber”
“No I already sent her a text that I won’t be able to come”
“Fine I’ll come but don’t expect me to be all smiling and pretending to have fun” I walk to my closet and grab a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. I don’t care if I’m dressed for the occasion or not, I don’t even want to go in the first place.
“I’ll make sure of that, come on walk faster we are late” I don’t really care about this so I keep walking at my own pace. He turns around waiting for me but he walks to me and picks me up throwing me over his back. Now this is the way to get to places.
----------------------------
It’s impossible to walk through the packed building, it’s still about half an hour until midnight and there is already people passing out clearly drunk. I follow Mat trying not to lose him and after what seemed like hours we reach the table where the rest of the group is seated.
“Here drink this and have fun alright?” I take the shot glass from his hand a down it in one gulp, I could feel the burning in my throat down to my stomach, I almost choke on it. “Take it slow El, we don’t want you drunk already” he pats my back.
“I’m trying to have fun as you said, get me another one” he shakes his head disapprovingly but still hands me another glass and I down it fast again, now aware of the burning feeling. I decided I wouldn’t drink another one, I want to be able to walk out of here on my own two feet and if anything happens I want to be able to remember it.
Everyone was dancing to the music the DJ was playing, I’m not a dancer but I was moving slightly to the rhythm of the music, the alcohol was starting to take it’s effect and I was a bit dizzy.
Suddenly the music was cut off and a voice came through the speakers “alright everyone one minute until 2016!” everyone cheered trying to find their significant other for that traditional New Year’s kiss, I sigh.
“Ten” the voice came over the speakers again.
“Nine”
“Eight”
“Seven”
“Six”
“Five” I roll my eyes at how everyone has their girlfriend or boyfriend in their arms waiting patiently for the countdown to finish.
“Four”
“Three” I fold my arms over my chest with a glass in my hand ready to drink it.
“Two”
“Happy New Year everyone!” I felt a hand on my shoulder abruptly spinning me around and a pair of lips crashing against my own. I open my eyes slightly to see who was assaulting my mouth and find Portia with her eyes closed. Closing my eyes again I savor the kiss that I’ll never be able to forget in a million years. We both pull back at the same time resting our foreheads against each other, I pull her to me wrapping my arms around her waist while hers go to my neck.
“Happy New Year Ellen DeGeneres” she whispers her lips softly brushing over my own.
“Happy New Year Portia De Rossi” I kiss her again teasing her bottom lip, she lets me in and we both moan into the kiss. I feel someone tapping on my shoulder and I pull back to see who dares to bother me when I’m obviously busy.
“Get a room El” Mat teases me and I roll my eyes “and you didn’t want to come huh?” I smack his arm to wipe that grin he has on his face.
“You want to come with me?” I turn back to Portia whispering in her ear.
“I’ve waited so long already, don’t make me wait any longer” that’s all the encouragement I need. I pull Mat’s keys out of his pocket without him noticing and I try to drive back to my dorm as fast as I can without getting a speeding ticket. I had to be extra careful since Portia had her hands all over me, teasing me everywhere.
“Come on” I help her out pinning her against the car grinding my hips against hers to alleviate the pressure building up inside me “you don’t know how much I’ve wanted to kiss you” I say in her ear.
“Me too but right now I want you” she pushes me by my shoulders and I take a step back afraid she might leave me “take me to your bed Ellen” she mumbles pecking my lips.
Walking through the door she pins me against it as soon as it closes. Her hand slips inside my pants rubbing my clit with her fingers, she then slides them inside me causing me to moan her name out loud. It doesn’t take long before we are both naked laying on my bed with her on top of me. She takes my left nipple into her mouth while she teases the other one with her fingers. Going lower down my body she kisses my stomach making my muscles quiver at her touch. She stares deep into my eyes as she kisses me close to where I really want her.
“Portia stop teasing-” I let my head fall back onto the pillow when she sucks my clit into her mouth. Her tongue working it's magic make me dig my fingers into the sheets as I feel my orgasm build up. I guide my right hand over her head applying a bit of pressure encouraging her not to stop.
She opens my legs wider so she has more access to me, her hands go around my legs resting just below my bellybutton. I almost lose it when she slides her soft, wet tongue inside of me. I could feel her short nails digging into my skin trying to keep me still from her assault.
Replacing her tongue with two fingers she comes up back to me forcing her tongue to play with mine, I could taste myself on her. I follow her actions and guide my hand towards her sex making her sigh when my fingers slip inside her. We both move at a slow pace, with my free hand I bring her face closer to mine and kiss her biting lightly on her lip.
“I’m close-” she pants moving her fingers faster and I follow soon we both come hard. I wrap my arms around her, having her lay on me is the best feeling in the world well after what just happened but still one of the best feelings there is.
“Ellen” she hides her face in my neck and I get nervous that she might leave me tonight, that this was just a one time event. “I- I like you for some time now and-” I kiss her head and she looks at me with a smile that takes away my breath.
“I like you too, look” I manage to grab the folder that was on the nightstand giving it to her. She takes out one paper at a time slowly looking at them “do you like them?” I whisper.
“I do baby-” she covers her face with the papers and I giggle at her action “would you be my girlfriend?” she blurts out surprising me.
“Only if I get to call you baby too” again she blushes “you are cute when you blush, come here” I pull her on me again but soon flip us over so this time I’m on top of her.
“You didn’t have enough of me did you?”
“No and this is just the beginning baby, the best start to a New Year is to make love to your girlfriend” I lay between her legs as I nuzzle her neck biting and sucking for sure a hickey will form.
“I couldn’t agree more, Happy New Year darling”
“Happy New Year baby”

4 comments: